MPGuino, DSchmidt / JellyBeanDriver Version
Features of this assembly
- Based on the work (schematic and 0.86 code) done by user DCB at Ecomodder.com
- Board layout based on schematic posted here.
- Socketed ATMega328p preprogrammed with 0.86 MPGuino code posted here.
- May be purchased with or without a display
- With a display:
- Display is a green backlit STN LCD and is mounted and soldered to the PCB
- Without a display
- No display
- No mounting hardware for display
- No header strip between display and board
- Terminal blocks for making your connections
- Pushbutton switch handles can be trimmed shorter as needed
- Pads for connecting your own external switches if desired
- Unused A-D pins on ATmega pinned out for your own needs if you wish to populate and modify code
- ICSP header for programming
- Documentation located here
What I am providing with your purchase
An assembled, basic electrical tested MPGuino, with or without a display
What I am not providing
- Help or information on how to connect, calibrate or troubleshoot the installation of this device to your vehicle
- Help or instructions on how to operate this device
- Information on how to enclose this device, or a case that would fit
Domestic shipping is via US Priority Mail, insured and with delivery confirmation. Any other shipping choices, Email Me
Note: If you prefer, MPGuino orders only, I can send your order via US First Class Mail, Insured with delivery confirmation for $4.25 for qty 1, instead of
normally using Priority Mail.
If you prefer First Class shipping (cheaper), add the following to your order. I manually run all credit card orders and will adjust your
shipping price accordingly.